Thursday, September 1, 2016
Confession Time
A really bad habit of mine was drinking soda. I was always drinking coke, dr.pepper, sundrop, etc. I had at least three cans a day. I was addicted. I thought that soda was the best invention anyone has made and that I couldn't live without it. Even if the doctors had told me that soda was bad and that it had a lot of sugars and calories in it I just didn't listen. I have tried multiple times in the past to try and stop drinking soda it just would not last. The longest I went was probably about a week but I always ended right back to cracking a can open again. Last year in July, I finally decided that I was going to do it. I wasn't just gonna try to quit drinking soda but I was going to. It has been a year and a month since I have drank a soda. I was determined to stop putting as much sugar and calories in my body. Since then I have actually felt so much better. My body feels a lot healthier than it was, I have more energy, my face is not breaking out as bad, and I just feel proud of myself for doing something I once thought was impossible. So now I know that anything you put your mind to you can achieve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment